Queens Heath is back for 2023!
Kings Heath’s annual pride event will be retuning on Sunday 18th June, from 12pm to 6pm.
Since 2021, the event has seen thousands come to Kings Heath to celebrate pride and our LGBTQIA+ community, with free live music performances, face painting, drinks deals, special surprises and giveaways. This year, Kings Heath is looking extra prideful with businesses throughout the neighbourhood getting involved to make Queens Heath 2023, the best yet!
From All Saints Village Square, to York Road, Kings Court, Poplar Road and along the High Street, businesses are hosting events, providing welcoming spaces and renaming for the day, including:
- Hare and Hounds will be hosting live music, DJs, cabaret performances and a very special surprise performance.
- The Juke will be renaming to The Duchess, collaborating to bring special food and drink options to attendees.
- Black Market Barber Company will become The Abbatoir, opening from 2pm until late.
- Kings Court will become Queens Court with a DJ playing from 1pm, author events at The Heath Bookshop and food and drink available from The Milkcake Man, Pause, Levain and Cherry and La Santé.
- All Saints Village Square will be getting involved in the celebrations for the first time!
- Root13Birmingham will be renaming to Yas Queen Birmingham and providing a calming, green space for all attendees.
Other businesses taking part include, Grace + James, Schooners, Poli, The Station, Smith’s Hair and Beauty, Morgan Chase Solicitors, Kitchen Garden Cafe, Fletchers and more!
The event is going to be special and we can’t wait for Sunday!