WIN up to £150 in our Weekend Capture Kings Heath Competition
Take photos of Kings Heath on either Saturday 6th or Sunday 7th April and be in with a chance of winning £150.
Kings Heath shopping centre has two events on this weekend and we would like you take photos of these events OR any of the other activities taking place in Kings Heath this weekend.
The two events we are particular keen for photos of, are:
- The Writers Market inside Kings Heath Baptist Church, across the road from Asda on the High Street on Saturday 6th April, 11am to 3pm. Postcode B14 7JZ
- The Spring Flower Show in the main hall at All Saints Community Centre, corner of Vicarage Road and High Street, on Sunday 7th April, 12pm to 5pm. Postcode B14 7RA
When you take your photos, e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org All entries must be submitted by 5pm on Friday 12th April 2019.
Things you may find worth photographing this weekend:
- On Saturday we will have a lady dressed as a character from a Emily Bronte novel outside Asda handing out leaflets for the Writers Market. 11am to 3pm
- The interior of Kings Heath Baptist with the Writers Market itself on Saturday. The church has some interesting stained glass and other architecture features
- The interior of All Saints Centre and the Spring Flower show itself. In particular there will be display by the local cacti society and cactuses can be fascinating plants to photograph close-up.
- If you are around at 12noon on Sunday, there will be a chance to photograph the wonderful interior of All Saints church AND the 1970s classic interior of St Dunstans church across the road. Please be respectful of any members of the congregation praying if you are taking any photos.
- As well as the above, there will be opportunities to take photographs of bands playing in various musical establishments such as the Hare and Hounds, Kitchen Garden Café, Fletchers and The Station pub.
So get clicking, capture the life of Kings Heath shopping centre this weekend and get a chance to win £150.