Current Articles of Association – The Articles of Association are the rules that govern how a company works. This will contain details such as: on how many directors the Board has; who can become a Director; when an AGM happens and how vote is done.
Operating Agreement between Kings Heath BID and the City Council for 2018-2019. The Operating Agreement sets out how and when Birmingham City Council collects the BID levy; when the collected levy is handed over to the BID company; how the BID company and Council monitor what the BID levy is spent on.
Baseline measurements of council services that would be maintained for 2012 to 2018. All BIDs have baseline agreements with their local councils and emergency services on the level of service they will maintain throughout the five year period of the BID. For reasons unknown, Kings Heath BID only had a baseline agreement relating to the maintenance of the Highway. For the 2018 to 2023 BID, our aim is to have a wider agreement covering litter collection, pruning of trees, police service, etc.
Map of Kings Heath BID 2018 to 2023 – this is an A3 detailed map showing all the properties within the current Kings Heath BID area. All businesses in this area, pay a BID levy equivalent to 1.5% of their rateable value.
Annual financial reports since 2012:
- 1st May 2012 to 30th April 2013
- 1st May 2013 to 30th April 2014
- 1st May 2014 to 30th April 2015
- 1st May 2015 to 30th April 2016
- 1st May 2016 to 30th April 2017
- 1st May 2017 to 30th April 2018
Minutes of AGMs and General meetings since 2012:
- AGM – 2nd October 2013
- AGM – 19th November 2014 – to be uploaded
- General meeting – 13th June 2016
- General meeting – 17th February 2017
- General meeting – 31st March 2017
- General meeting – 20th June 2018
- General meeting – 25th July 2018 – minutes to be approved
- AGM – 17th October 2018
Rough Sleepers document