Food & Drink
Kings Heath is a foodie’s paradise!
Whether you’re looking for a quick bite to eat, a catch up over cocktails, tucking into a takeaway at home, or wining and dining with someone special, you really are spoilt for choice. for whatever it is that tickles your fancy! Much like its diverse community, the suburb features a cosmopolitan mix of independent and chain restaurants, eateries, and takeaways. There are a world of culinary delights and flavours to be explored, from Indian and Italian to Caribbean and Mediterranean. Throughout the year, Kings Heath also hosts a variety of foodie markets featuring the finest street food traders to farmers' produce from across the region.
Kings Heath is bursting with charming coffee shops and cafes to grab your morning caffeine fix, catch up over a coffee with friends, and indulge in some homemade sweet treats. Head to one of the many buzzing bars and pubs if it’s a craft beer, cocktail, or pint of ale you’re after, and it's likely you'll find a spot of live music, DJ, or some comedy to keep you and your friends entertained whilst you enjoy your drink!
- Blackbirds Bakehouse More Details ›
- Coffee #1 More Details ›
- Marmaris Original Turkish Charcoal Grill More Details ›
- Gorilla Coffee Cafe More Details ›
- Cardamon Kitchen More Details ›
- Brian's Juice & Bites More Details ›
- Poplar Balti More Details ›
- Bloom Cafe More Details ›
- Mezbaan Dining & Cocktails More Details ›
- Grace + James More Details ›
- The Juke More Details ›