MEET THE TEAM
Interim Town Centre Manager - Matt Powell - Matt was appointed on an interim basis in January 2021. He has been running his own regeneration company since 2014 and prior to that was a town centre manager employed by Birmingham City Council. Matt has worked with and for BIDs across the country.
High Street Warden - Simon Carr
PR and Marketing - Tiger Bam Communications - Kings Heath BID's external PR and marketing agency, Tiger Bam Communications have worked with the BID team since July 2014 to develop the Enjoy Kings Heath brand, manage and grow the Enjoy Kings Heath social media platforms, create positive news stories with regional press, and execute bespoke marketing campaigns to position Kings Heath as a desirable destination.
Directors of Kings Heath Business Improvement District (Kings Heath BID) limited
- Mahboob Yasin - Cartridge World
- Alvydas Liutaitis - Black Lab Cafe
- Colin Dickinson - Dickinson Master Barber
- Jonathan Jaffa - York Supplies
- Jonathan Nash - Leftfoot Venues
- Philip Osman - Kings Heath CIC
- Karen Pemberton - the Works
Legal Adviser: K.J Conroy & Co Ltd