MEET THE TEAM
Town Centre Manager - Martin Mullaney - Martin Mullaney was appointed as Kings Heath BID Town Centre Manager in June 2016. As a skilled BID Manager, Martin works full time to oversee day to day proceedings in Kings Heath, drive the ongoing development of the area and act as a point of contact and voice for BID businesses and the Board of Directors.
PR and Marketing - Tiger Bam Communications - Kings Heath BID's external PR and marketing agency, Tiger Bam Communications have worked with the BID team since July 2014 to develop the Enjoy Kings Heath brand, manage and grow the Enjoy Kings Heath social media platforms, create positive news stories with regional press, and execute bespoke marketing campaigns to position Kings Heath as a desirable destination.
Directors of Kings Heath Business Improvement District (Kings Heath BID) limited
- Brett Rehling - owner of Kitchen Garden Cafe, York Road
- Neville Summerfield - owner of Contrasts florists, Poplar Road
- Mahboob Yasin - manager of Cartridge World, The Parade, High Street
- Charmain Hannaby - owner of Winspers Florists, High Street
- Alvydas Liutaitis- owner of Black Lab Cafe, High Street
- Frank Nutt - owner of Frank Nutt Sewing Machines, Poplar Road
- Janan Choudhury - owner of Spectacle Emporium, High Street
Legal Adviser: K.J Conroy & Co Ltd